We value our tenants and pride ourselves on providing quality service. During your tenancy we encourage you to contact us should you have any concerns or questions. We have listed some handy links to tenant resources and tenant information. Should this information not address your question then please contact us.
We can provide Tenant Information in the following matters
- Vacating your property
- Reporting non-urgent repairs
- Reporting URGENT repairs
- Connecting and disconnecting your utilities
- Tenant transfers or additional tenants
- Payment Options
- Routine Inspections
- Rent increases
Contact Us for any Tenant Information regarding Vacating your Property
Should you wish to submit a notice to vacate a property, please email the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you within 24 hours.
- Full name of all tenants vacating
- CC all tenants vacating on the email.
- Name of property
- Date you wish to vacate
Tenants Wanting to Report Non-Urgent Repairs
If you wish to report a non-urgent repair, please email the below details to email@example.com.
- Your full name
- Property address
- Description of repair required
- If possible, attach supporting pictures
Tenants Wanting to Report URGENT Repairs
To Report URGENT repairs- call 0398639167 immediately
Under the Tenancies Act, Urgent Repairs are items that can affect the safety or security of the property you are renting or the failure of essential services or appliances. The below list outlines items that fall under the urgent repairs category. If your repair is included in this list then please call 0398639167 immediately (If you are calling out of hours, your call will be redirected to our out of hours service):
- Burst water service
- Blocked or broken toilet system
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be waste.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase.
Tenant Information about Connecting and Disconnection your Utilities
- If you need assistance with connecting your utilities then we can refer you to a company who will connect your services free of charge. Please call our office on 0398639167
- If you need to disconnect your service then please contact your utilities company direct. It is the responsibility of the tenant to arrange all disconnections and turn off the mains power. Please refer to our vacate checklist for more information.
Tenant Information about Tenant transfers or additional tenants
- In the event that you would like an additional tenant to move in to the property or you would like to arrange a tenant transfer, please contact our office to discuss this option
Insurance for Tenants
- We recommend that tenants take up contents insurance to protect items in the property
Tenant Payment Options
- Our preferred method of payment is Direct Debit. Should you need to change your direct debit details please contact us
Routine Inspections for Tenants
- According to the Residential Tenancy Act, we are permitted to inspect rental properties in the third month after you have taken possession of the property, followed by 6 month intervals. We understand that inspections can cause an inconvenience so we ensure that you are given sufficient notice before commencing inspections. You are welcome to be present at inspections. If you have any concerns or questions then please contact us
Rent Increases for Tenants
- In accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act, rent can only be increased on a 6 monthly basis. You will be given a minimum of 60 days notice for any rent increases. Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us