Property Management Melbourne
G&H Property Group is an experienced Melbourne Agency. We are committed to providing quality & affordable Property Management services. As a fully licensed Real Estate Agency our company focuses on providing a higher level of service. We are confident in making this promise as we reduce the number of properties in each portfolio. In doing so your agent will have time to focus on your investment. You will have your very own dedicated and experienced Melbourne Agent, all of our agents are members of the REIV.
Property Management Melbourne Exclusive Special Offers – To view more details about our specials please view our specials page.
|THOROUGH CONDITION REPORTS AND ROUTINE INSPECTIONS TO KEEP YOUR PROPERTY SAFE||✓|
|FREE ONSITE VALUATIONS||✓|
|DEDICATED PROPERTY MANAGER FOR YOUR MELBOURNE PROPERTY||✓|
|NO LEASE, NO FEE||✓|
|SMALLER PORTFOLIOS FOR PERSONALISED SERVICE||✓|
|MELBOURNE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT||✓|
We Offer High Quality Residential Management Services and Real Estate Services across the whole Metropolitan Area
We provide top quality real estate services throughout Melbourne. We are a very affordable Real Estate Agent and Property Management Melbourne Company. We believe that we can offer more than our often-overpriced Real Estate Agents and expensive competitors. A Director with a Full Real Estate License with a property investment background manages our Property Management Melbourne team. No need to deal with multiple people. You will have one experienced and professional property manager.
G&H Property Group is a proud member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV).
The REIV is the peak professional association for the Victorian Real Estate Industry. Servicing the Melbourne Metropolitan area, please call us today to discuss a service that suits you – 0398639167.
Property Management Melbourne- Keeping your Property Safe!
– Our Agents perform the maximum allowable amount of property inspections
– Detailed inspection reports provided to our Property Management Melbourne Landlords
– Rental Reviews conducted every 6 months
– Agents consult landlords before carrying out maintenance. (Emergency maintenance as per Residential Tenancy Act)
– We have access to a variety of qualified trades
– We can also utilise your preferred trades
– Particular focus on conducting detailed condition and final inspection reports
– We provide detailed market reports
– All our Agents are members of the REIV
– G&H Property Group only uses REIV Residential Tenancy Agreements and Condition reports. Using REIV forms ensures that your property documents meet legal requirements
Stay Up to date with the latest Market Trends and Values
G & H Property Group is ahead of the game when it comes to the Real Estate Industry. We use the latest and up to date information from Core Logic data for rental/sales values. Core Logic are the largest worldwide provider for property values. This data enables us to provide our landlords with comprehensive market analysis reports. Property Management Melbourne Agents utilise this data to ensure that you get the best price for your property.
Don’t Pay Hidden Costs
Our fees are competitive. When choosing a Real Estate Agent / Property Management consultant you need to ensure that you read the fine print. Often there are hidden costs that you can run into that we include as part of our monthly management fee.
Examples of hidden charges are:
– Monthly and End of Financial Year statement report
– Inspection Reports
– Insurance Claim Management
– Renovation management
– VCAT (we only pass on the court costs and do not mark up fees)
Let our experienced Property Managers and Consultants help you today!